https://www.dmaxepaper.com is owned and operated by Dmax & Associates Ltd., registered in Malta under company number C37818, registered address: Dmax Business Centre, 23, Cat Lane, Swatar, BKR 4402, Malta – EU.
Dmax & Associates Ltd. understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website https://www.dmaxepaper.com (the “Website”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Dmax & Associates. Ltd. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT
You may access our Website without providing any personal data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our Website you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
Depending upon your use of our Website, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data. The data we may collect about you may include:
1) Personal information that you voluntarily give us when you use our Website, such as Name, Surname, Email Address, Phone Number, Country, Business Sector, Company & Position, Services/Products of interest. Such information may be provided by you in the following circumstances:
- by filling in an enquiry form on our Website;
- by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise when you enquire about our products and services, or when you apply for our services;
- by subscribing to our eNewsletters;
- by providing your feedback.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using your personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Supplying information about our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to communicate with you and enter into a contract with you.
- Sending you information about our products and services by email that you have opted-in to via the forms available on our Website.
- Analysing your use of the Website and/or gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our Website and your user experience.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or by post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was first collected. We will take all necessary steps to ensure that the privacy of information is maintained upon disposal.
We will only store or transfer your personal data within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). This means that your personal data will be fully protected under the GDPR or to equivalent standards by law.
Where we use specific contracts with external third parties based in the US, we ensure that these parties are certified its compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. This requires that third party to provide data protection to standards similar to those in Europe.
The security of your personal data is essential to us. All personal data collected via our Website is stored in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to protect against interference or unauthorized access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception. In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority. If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely and securely.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up message requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you.
You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access our Website more quickly and efficiently.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please make a subject access requests in writing using the following details:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +356 21347990
Postal Address: Dmax Business Centre, 23, Cat Lane, Swatar, BKR 4402, Malta – EU.
We will respond to your subject access request within 10 working days, and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Last updated: 25 June 2018